Registration: Jan 3 (Tuesday) – Jan 13 (Friday).
Call no later than December 16 (Friday) to schedule an appointment in the WYSL office. (The office will be closed for the holidays December 19-January 2.)
Registration can also be done by mail, provided that a team list and seeding summary is included, and birthdates are highlighted. Keep copies of your team list and seeding summary for phone call.
IMPORTANT: Please encourage all of your players/parents to register themselves by creating an account, and uploading their photos (good for 2 years). In the event that they are unable to do so, the person registering them must register as the player, creating an account for that player and input all of their correct player information i.e. address, phone, e-mail address, etc.
The following Team List must be e-mailed to me before your Registration appointment:
- Team List: Prior to your appointment, e-mail me a list of your teams (sorted by age, boys first then girls, youngest to oldest, higher divisions within age group first). Indicate which teams are new and which teams have merged or disbanded, and which teams are returning from fall. Don’t forget to e-mail this list to me prior to your registration appointment! (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Registration Fees/Fines: Team registration fees and any outstanding forfeit fees or fines owed by your club must be paid at your registration appointment in two separate checks, made payable to WYSL.
- Club Admin page: Club contacts are entered online on the club field/info section of your club page. Please supply names, cell & work phone numbers, and e-mails for the following: President, Registrar/commissioner, field contact, referee coordinator, score reporter (and Rec administrator if applicable). Check off “Notify on game change” for all contacts who want email notice of game changes. Print out this page when completed and bring it with you to your appointment. This serves as the new “Officers” form for the League.
- Application/Seeding forms: Seedings for Spring 2017 are now opened. DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS YOU SEE THE CURRENT SEASON! Print out all of your seeding forms or have a summary sheet of where all of your teams want to be placed (and why) at your registration appt. Sort them starting with boys, youngest to oldest, then girls, youngest to oldest, highest to lowest divisions. (If there is more than one team in an age group, highest division team is first.) At least two different contacts must be furnished for each team. You must account for and recommend placement for every team in your club.
- Defunct Team Passes: Collect passes from defunct teams or players no longer playing in WYSL, separate passes from rings, and return passes and rings to League office.
- Birth Certificates: Birth certificates (required for players who are new to the League) are to be grouped by teams in alphabetical order: alphabetical order by team name, player last name within each team. Teams will be gone through alphabetically by team name, A-Z. Highlight First and Last Name, along with the birthdate.
NOTE: The League office will not make “on demand” passes. Pass information must be submitted three (3) days in advance of pass pick-up/delivery.
Phone: (914) 235-5110
Fax: (914) 235-5323
32 Elm Place, Suite 1S
Rye, New York 10580