Employment Opportunities - Job Listing: Assistant Registrar | Westchester Youth Soccer League
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assist WYSL clubs / teams / players in the registration process for our multiple programs and events to ensure an accurate and timely registration. Maintain a relationship with our registration system partners to secure effective and smooth program operations and accurate reporting. Collaborate with the league president, board officials, program directors, senior league registrars and club officials to inform and provide registration support as needed.
Assist in the functioning of the league office in informing and servicing our member clubs.
Works effectively with people of different backgrounds and builds rapport and relates well to others. Seeks to understand and offer solutions to challenging situations. Speaks and writes effectively, takes initiative, making sound judgments, and transfers learning from one situation to another. Embraces new approaches and discovers ideas to create a better member club experience. Establishes goals, clarifies tasks, plans work, cooperates with other team members and actively participates in staff meetings. Demonstrates an openness to change, and seeks opportunities in the change process. Has the functional and technical knowledge and computer skills required to perform well in a fast paced environment.
· Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and meet deadlines
· Team player with strong interpersonal, relational and communication skills
· Proficiency using –Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word and Social media
· Excellent ability to become quickly proficient utilizing new software programs
· Detailed oriented and ability to produce accurate results
· Excellent prioritization, organizational and problem solving skills
· Experience in youth soccer and with Got Soccer registration/ scheduling system a plus
Job Type: Full time, normal business days. Yearly Salary: $35,000 plus benefits
To Apply: please send resume with 3 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (914) 235-5110
Fax: (914) 235-5323
32 Elm Place, Suite 1S
Rye, New York 10580